- Luxury dog suites, available in four sizes
- Comfortable bedding and blankets
- Experienced and caring staff member stays on site over night, every night
- One on one cuddles, pats or tummy scratch and a treat for every guest before bed
- Top quality in house meals (raw feeding or providing own food for special diets is fine)
- Days spent in the most suitable Central Bark Day Care park (more info here)
- Daily suite cleaning ensuring your dog’s space is kept as clean as possible
- Daily small group outdoor walks available (at additional cost)
- We can arrange dog grooming before pick-up if required
- Climate control system to ensure an even temperature so dogs will be warm in winter and cool in summer
- Sophisticated ventilation system which cycles the facilities air to reduce contaminates and airborne illnesses
- Sprinkler system throughout the facility
- Our Animal Care Co-ordinators are trained in science-based positive reinforcement methods to reward your pet with treats (if allowed), love and affection to encourage appropriate and positive socialisation.
- Central Bark proactively monitors all pets within their care and provides Honesty, Compassion and Knowledge for you, your pet and their ongoing care.
- We can assure that your pet will ALWAYS be treated as if they were our own at Central Bark