Our state of the art, purpose built dog daycare facility in Auckland offers:
- Initial assessment will include a one-on-one Animal Care Co-ordinator introducing your dog to the new environment
- Constant close supervision by experienced, qualified and caring staff
- 5 large indoor dog parks (for different sizes, energy levels, play styles, etc) including:
- Big Apple Park
- Small World
- 10 under cover car parks at our front door
- Imported doggy grass toileting areas
- Dogs will be entertained and stimulated with games, toys and training when required
- Climate control system to keep an even comfortable temperature year round
- Sophisticated ventilation system which regularly cycles the facilities air to reduce contaminates and airborne illnesses
- Sprinkler system throughout facility
- Easy clean drainage system and nonslip, paw friendly flooring
- Our Animal Care Co-ordinators are trained in science-based positive reinforcement methods to reward your pet with treats (if allowed), love and affection to encourage appropriate and positive socialisation.
- Central Bark proactively monitors all pets within their care and provides honesty, compassion and knowledge for you, your pet and their ongoing care.
- We can assure that your pet will ALWAYS be treated as if they were our own at Central Bark.