Our state of the art, purpose built dog daycare facility in Auckland offers:
- An initial one-on-one assessment with an Animal Care Co-ordinator introducing your dog our environment
- Constant close supervision by experienced, qualified and caring staff
- Large indoor dog parks (for different sizes, energy levels, play styles, etc) including:
- Big Apple
- Tiny Town
- Undercover car parks at our front door
- Imported doggy grass toileting areas
- Dogs will be entertained and enriched with games, toys and training when required
- Climate control system to keep an even comfortable temperature year round
- Sophisticated ventilation system which constantly cycles the facilities air to reduce contaminates and airborne illnesses
- Sprinkler system throughout facility
- Easy clean drainage system and nonslip, paw friendly flooring
- Our Animal Care Co-ordinators are trained in science-based positive reinforcement methods to reward your pet with treats (if allowed), love and affection to encourage appropriate and positive socialisation.
- Central Bark proactively monitors all pets within their care and provides honest, compassionate and knowledge for you and your pet regarding ongoing care.
- We can assure you that your pet will ALWAYS be treated as if they were our own at Central Bark.